Transitions Physical Therapy is growing again, and we need YOU!
Current Career Opportunities:
Both Physical Therapist & Pelvic Therapist Positions Open
An Opportunity for amazing Physical Therapists!
We are growing! Transitions Physical Therapy and Transitions Pelvic Health are both growing and looking for Physical Therapists to join our teams. We are transforming healthcare by delivering the best care in community settings. As a member of the team, we provide you with a fun, family-like environment, support, mentorship, unlimited career growth opportunities and unmatched resources to do amazing work.
Our Full-Time Physical Therapists Enjoy these Benefits:
· Great organizational culture from the top, down!
· Paid board certification trainings & residencies in industry-coveted specialties through Evidence In Motion (EIM)
· Merit based pay increases
· Profit sharing
· Simple IRA Matching
· Generous Paid Time Off, including your birthday
· Medical insurances
· HSA Contributions
· Bi-weekly mentorship
· Amazing Family leave package
· Career development
· Physical Therapist licensure in good standing in state of practice.
· Minimum of one year of experience preferred, new graduates strongly encouraged to apply.
· CPR preferred.
For more information contact Kristin Fitzgerald at 802.857.5976.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,316.20 - $83,480.89 per year
Please send cover letter, resume and references to:
Transitions Physical Therapy
74 Vermont Route 15
Jericho, VT 05465